Read the latest news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Scleroderma team. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our faculty’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- Northwestern Scleroderma Program Newsletter Fall 201709/28/2017
- Integrated, multicohort analysis of systemic sclerosis identifies robust transcriptional signature of disease severity08/01/2017
- New Scleroderma textbook published01/12/2017
Comprised of the work of international experts, including editor and co-author Dr. John Varga and co-authors Drs. Monique Hinchcliff and Sanjiv Shah, this second edition of Scleroderma builds upon the approach in the first edition to provide integrated synthesis of current concepts of pathogenesis and modern approaches to management of systemic sclerosis (scleroderma). The new edition includes extensive material based on new and major developments in the field. Scleroderma: From Pathogenesis to Comprehensive Management serves as an essential resource for all health care professionals involved in the care of scleroderma patients.
- Scleroderma Patient Education Conference Fall 201610/15/2016
The Scleroderma Patient Education Conference was held on October 15th, 2016. If you were unable to attend, you can access the powerpoint presentations and videos at the following links:
To access powerpoint presentations, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/sfgreaterchicago
To access videos, click here: https://www.youtube.com/user/gcscleroderma
- 2016 Northwestern Scleroderma Newsletter03/01/2016
- 13th Annual Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma Walk07/01/2015
The Northwestern Scleroderma Program Team, led by Dr. John Varga, participated in the Scleroderma Foundation Greater Chicago Chapter's 13th Annual Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma Walk in Highland Park on Sunday, June 29th. We were proud to support our patients and contribute to finding a cure for scleroderma.
- 2015 Northwestern Scleroderma Program Newsletter02/11/2015